Friday, August 19, 2011

GMail

I love Gmail. I was with yahoo for a very long time but lately their website has had some issues so I switched over to Gmail. I really like all the features that Gmail has to offer. You can set up your calendar to send reminders right to your cell phone via text message. You can also invite other Gmail friends to events that are on your calendar. The second reason I love Gmail is because you can save documents right on google docs and share them with other people. You can give people permission to edit your documents or just to look at them. The third reason I love Gmail is because it's perfect for anyone that does not have access to Microsoft word or works you can create documents right through Google docs. This is a great feature. As I discover features I will share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment